I am not a breakfast person. I love breakfast foods, but very much dislike eating early in the morning. My first meal is usually around 10 am and even then it is something small. However, this chia seed pudding recipe has been a breakfast game-changer. It is light, delicious, and filled with nutrients and fiber that keep me full for hours.
Even better than that, it is easy to prepare and keeps in the refrigerator for days.
This recipe is a simple way to start your day with love by giving your body the fuel it needs to carry you through your day.
If you find yourself making this recipe, leave me a comment below. I would love to know what you think.
Start With Love - Chia Seed Pudding
(This recipe makes one chia seed pudding cup)
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Chia Seeds (I use this brand - click here)
- 1/4 cup Organic Canned Coconut Milk (I use this brand - click here)
- 2 tablespoons of Califia Farms Almond Toasted Coconut Milk (or any milk alternative)
- Dash of Organic Cinnamon
- Pint-size jars (I use this brand - click here)
- Shake canned coconut milk well to combine the solid (fat) with the liquid (coconut water).
- Pour coconut milk into a jar.
- Add chia seeds, almond milk, and cinnamon.
- Shake Jar for a few minutes. Let it sit in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes and then shake again.
- Allow chia seed pudding to set-up for about an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!
If you are interested in making more than one batch of chia seed pudding, you can divide the entire can of coconut milk between 4 pint-sized jars and follow the recipe from step 3 for each jar.
Start your day with love and a little bit of chia seed pudding!
Nicole Ahr - Founder The Love Letter Library